Wednesday 14 December 2011

JOURNALING IN YOUR SCRAPBOOK

Many people like to add words to their scrapbooks. speaking help to draw the story behind the picture. There are several ways to add language to your scrapbook pages.

One way to journal is through premade words and phrases. you can find stickers, diecuts and word cutouts, all with differential phrases. You can also use alphabet sets to effect language on your pages. apart page I did has my daughter's four high school pictures, peerless from each year. Down the middle of the page we put its letters DPHS. In 50 years, when piece looks at the page, she'll know those 4 pictures were her four first school cinema.

Other folks be grateful writing in their albums. If you are going to write on the pages, choose an ink color that matches the color theme of your page. we burden write contiguously on the pages, or you can write upon paper and then attach its paper right to your scrapbook page.

How much, or how little you autobiography is completely up to you. In some cases, I just wanted a year attached to my pages, so that my kids would have the general idea of how hackneyed they were at the time. In other cases i wanted a city name or building name to remind me of where I took the picture. In yet other instances I wanted to lay foundation people's names and a little enterprise about the people in the pictures.

we know some kin who included song lyrics or poems with their photos. They believe the popular lyrics or poem in fact inter-pret the story of the photos on that particular page.

I credit several photos of my own grandmother. upon page one, I have just one photo of her, and then a lot of journaling, speaking of where she was born, what year she was born, where she grew up etc. On individual pages, we put many photos of her, with very little journaling. honest really depends on why you are making the album, who its album is for and what information you want to add with your photos that will determine how much journaling you'll do.

If your children are young, or your grandchildren are young, it's fun to ask them to write something each year and consist that character its album so they can see their writing seeing they grow up.

Sometimes, if I have a lot to say, I'll type it on acid free paper and then cut out what I've typed and supplement it to the page. Typed words will allow me to say a dole more than if I write the talking.

Often, we want to consist the photo or article from a newspaper upon our scrapbook pages. My suggestion is to copy the article onto poison free paper, seeing the newspaper will yellow and crack with time. One friend has the son who was on its high school football game during his 4 senescence dominion high school. He was often verbal addition in the newspaper. She copied every adumbrate and story written about him and he now shares those stories with his own son.

in addition technique we use curtain journaling to cut shapes; ovals, hearts etc. and then journal on those pieces of unpaid and then attach to my scrapbook page.

If we are making a scrapbook for a friend, it can be fun to share your thoughts, versus just telling a story. For example, maybe you further a friend had a girl's night out again took some photos. you can share 'I remember how much we laughed and laughed this night. My stomach hurt from us flying high so much'. This shares not only photos but you are again sharing yourself with your friend.

Acid free index cards are great for journaling. They are proper the right size to write on and then append to your scrapbooking pages.

There is no tailor-made or villainous way to journal. The key is to have something imprint words to help recite the story of your print.See More :
HOME DESIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment